Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Espresso Elements, Hampton

Espresso Elements is very popular amongst the locals. It is a small cafe, nestled on the corner right next to the train line - once you walk in you can tell this place is 100% dedicated to coffee (they even repair espresso machines!). 305 Hampton Street, Hampton 3188.


"I frequent here for my takeaway coffees as I don't like to sit down due to the very limited space - it is a bit cramped. But I do like the coffees here - smooth, right amount of milk and not at all watery. When I saw their European Hot Chocolate menu, I knew I had to bring Michelle to test it out. If you are wanting a quick coffee, this is the place to go if you are in the area. Oh and if you have time - do pop over to the raily way tracks to San Sebastien cafe and try their famous vanilla slice. They're pretty good aren't they Michelle?" TAM

"The hot chocolate menu was impressive, I got pretty excited when Tam took me here :) Most places only have the one choice but this cafe had about five or more. I decided to try the original Fraus Hot Chocolate. First sip, not too bad, it was thick, wasn't too sweet and oh very chocolatey. I have to say, this hot chocolate didn't give me the wow factor but it was a lot better than the average hot chocolates out there. If I am ever in the area, I wouldn't mind grabbing a take away from here and trying out the other flavours like hazelnut or mint. Yap, the vanilla slice was pretty good Tam, don't forget to get me one next time you're there :P" MICHELLE



No comments:

Post a Comment