Sunday, September 27, 2009

Simply Life, IFC Mall in Central Hong Kong

Hong Kong really knows how to dish out beautiful buttery pastries and they have the knack of providing an elegant and comfortable ambience cafe atmosphere to enjoy these delicacies as well. This is a nice relaxing place for some morning pastries and drinks with a gorgeous harbour view to match. Located in IFC Mall, Podium Level Central Hong Kong.


"We were on our way to get pampered at the Four Seasons Spa that morning (hence we opted for the healthier option of freshly squeezed juices instead of our Hot Chocolates and Lattes that morning) and we couldn't resist the pastries that were on offer here. I chose the cappucino danish and it was delightful. The grapefruit juice was indeed healthy but I wish I did order a coffee as it would have been perfect .. oh well .. next time". TAM

"Being in Hong Kong, we were looking for some asian breakfast to start off our day but nothing was opened yet. It's funny how things in shopping center's don't open till about 11:00am. Luckily we came across a pastry place that was opened early and everything looked so yummy and delicous. I usually prefer a savoury breakie but the pastries were just so tempting so I chose myself an apple danish. It was a great choice :) The pastry was so buttery and flakey and you could hear the cruchiness when you bite on it. The apple filling inside was also very nice, not too sweet. My orange juice was not as sweet as I would have liked but it's definitely fresh juice. I would come back anytime to enjoy their lovely pastries :)" MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment